.

.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pre- Schools anyone?!

Hey guys i need a little help!
Jerzi has two amazing Pre-school teachers,
she absolutely loves Miss Sue and Holly so so much,
but with us moving it's going to be quite the drive!
50 miles for just one day!! Way too much driving!
...So here comes the part where i need your help!
I need to find her a pre-school for
next year,in South Jordan
or around that area if you know of anyone
doing pre-school or know of one
will you PLEASE let me know.
Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

My sister-in-law lives in Riverton and has a good pre-school she takes her kiddos to. I will ask her if she knows of some good places for ya.

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey stacie!! Thanks for inviting me to view your blog!! I can not believe how big your girls have gotten. However, I can believe how darling they are!! You have a beautiful family!
Love,
Mindy