.

.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day to the wonderful men in my life!!

First I want to say happy Daddies day
to my wonderful husband!!
He is the best dad to our little girls!
He is the hardest worker i know!
They love him so so much!
I asked the girls why they wanted to
say about him and this is what they said..
* I Love him!
*He plays with me!
*He takes me to the park!
*He loves my mom!
*He holds me!
*He rides my scooter with me!
*He gives me candy!
We LOVE YOU BABY!
To my Daddy!!!
I am such a daddies girl!
I have always looked up to my dad!
He is one of the best people i know!
I am so dang lucky!
He has the biggest heart and
whenever you need any help or
advice he's there for you no matter what!
Thankyou for teaching me so so much!
I Love you!
To Paul's dad, ALex!
He is the best father in law!
He is so thoughtful and so caring!
He is always putting others before himself!
I am so lucky I get along with my
father in law so well! He treats
me as one of his own! Thank you Alex!
We love you!!!

No comments: