.

.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Princess Festival...

Our sweet little Princess Jerz!

Our sweet little Princess Leina!

Tickling Ariel! They thought it was so funny!
Leina was obsessed with her!!
Jerz just loved them alll!


The girls and Cinderella,
They were so shy around them!
They were in Heaven!


Flying with Tink!

Tickling Ariel again!
Blowing the pixie dust with Tinker Bell!
I've got so many more fun pictures with
all of the prince & princess's
that i will have to post another day!
The girls went on an adventure with
snow white, Cinderella,sleeping Beauty,
Rapunzel(sp?), & Bell!
After the adventure if you passed all the
test (which everyone did) You had a royal ball with
all the prince and princesses!
It was so dang fun!
Jerzi loved helping the Princes save the princesses!
They got to make wands, princess crowns,
a neck less and do glitter nails!
You guys should all take your little girls to this!
We could have stayed there all day!!
It is well worth it! Here is the info
if you wanna check it out!
trust me it really is worth it!
Plus you'll see me there since
I'll be there with the our media team
doing all the fun crafts!

4 comments:

~Natalie~ said...

It was so fun to see them today. Jerz is such a sweetheart and Leina is such a cute little busy body. They looked so cute. Loved your shirt by the way.

Linds Forrest said...

How cute and so fun!!! What a fun Mom you are taking them to that!

Aly said...

It looks like they had so much fun! They are so sweet. I can't wait to take my girls there!

Wendy B. said...

I hope I have girls someday to take to things like this! Well, for now I'll go to monster truck rallies.