.

.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We thought this day would never come!!

We are FINALLY closing on our house
today at 4:00!!!
What? You say, you thought we
already did?!Yeah i know,
you all thought we closed on it already,
but we haven't it has been
a wild rollercoaster with
this house and we are so gald it
is finally over!!!We will now be
stress free and worry free!!
We've been renting our own
house now for about 4 months!
Crazy huh!!!
Yeah it's been a huge joke!!
Yeah for closing today!!!!!
Now i can finally get blinds in my house
and get my fire place put in!!!
Wahoooooo!!

8 comments:

LeAnn said...

I thought you already had, that is crazy though, renting your own house. Congrats though! We are just starting the whole process and I am already stressed, I can only imagine what you have been going through.

The Hiatt's said...

hooray!!!!!!!

Aly said...

Oh I am so happy for you!! It will be nice to put all of that finally behind you! Love ya friend!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats hun! I am excited for you guys!

The Family said...

Stacie!! You look so dang good! I love looking at your cute blog and seeing your cute fam!

Wendy B. said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited to see your blinds.

Wendy B. said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited to see your blinds.

Tony and Erica said...

congrats on finally saying your a home owner :)