.

.

Monday, October 19, 2009

My Birthday, the park & Carving Pumpkins!

I got super cute pics of my girlies!!


These would be my new curtains
that Paul and the girls got
me for my birthday!
I LOVE THEM!
THANK YOU!!!!

We had the best Weekend!
It was so much fun!
IT started a little early,
Thursday night we took the girls to
see Toy story in 3D and
They loved it!
Friday us girls went shopping with
my mom and sister, so much fun!
Later that night Paul, and the girls and I
went shopping for my curtains!!!
Wahoooo!
Sat we went shopping ALL day!!
It was so much fun!
Sunday we went to the park for a while,
the weather has been so nice!
After the park we went to my parents to
Celebrate the birthdays, There was a lot of them,
then we carved pumkins and it was so much fun!
This weekend was just the best!
Thank you Everyone!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy birthday Stacie!!! Your curtains are way cute! It's fun to look at pics of your entire family...haven't seen them since i moved. So how many kids does each or your siblings have? I wish my siblings would get crackin :)

Ashlee said...

how fun... and happy happy b-day

Linds Forrest said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad it was so much fun! And htose curtains are darling!

The Hiatt's said...

Happy Birthday girl! I love you!! I miss your guts!!

Allie said...

So glad you had a good bday weekend. The weather was so awesome last weekend! I haven't seen you for awhile. Miss ya! We need to chat soon!

The Goffs said...

So cute! Your girls are so adorable! Jerz and Kado were so cute in GTU this morning! I loved how Jerz growled in the mic!
~Jenn