.

.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Such exciting news!

I went to the doctor yesterday,
and everything is going great!
As I was talking to the doctor
I asked him if would induce me a week
early, (I didn't think he would!)
But he said "everything looks awesome!
So i see no problem of inducing you!"
So we are going to be having this
sweet baby on March 16th!!
10 days early!
which means only 5 1/2 weeks left!
We cant wait to meet this baby!!!
I cant wait to see our sweet girls
with this new baby!
Jerzi is going to be the best little mommy
She cant wait to help with everything!!
Leina is going to be great! She just
wants to feed the baby!
They keep asking us what it is!
I'm hoping by March the rules will
be lifted a little so at least siblings can
come to the hospital!

5 comments:

Aly said...

I am so excited to find out what you are having!! It's getting so close for us, I am so excited!

~Natalie~ said...

I'm so excited for you! I feel like it's my baby too...weird I know..but your kids are like my girls. Can't wait! And your baby's room is so dang cute....I want it!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting, I got induced a week early with Jane and was so relieved. Maybe we could do something before the baby? If it's too crazy busy though it definitely needs to be after! I miss you!

Linds Forrest said...

That is way exciting!! Congrats on 5 1/2 weeks left. I can't believe you'll have 3 kids. So great!!

Ashlee said...

SOOO exciting. I can't wait to see pics of this little one and find out what it is..