.

.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1st Grade!!

  Today was quite a big day for us, Jerzi started 1st grade! She is such a big girl and is growing up way too fast on me! This morning she was really excited to go until we actually got to the school. She was so quite and completely shut down, and started to cry it was so sad! She kept telling me she wanted to stay home with me to be my big helper, and that she wished she could only go to school a half day! So we went and found Jerzi's Teacher Mrs Erickson, and she was so sweet and held Jerzi's hand and kept telling her we were going to have such a great time at school. Well the bell rang and I Had to leave her there crying, it broke my heart!  Finally 3;25 came around and i got to go pick her up,(it was the longest day for mommy!) She was so excited when she saw me and just told me she loved 1st grade and such a fun day and she loved her teacher and got to eat lunch with her friends and old Kindergarten teacher! She loves that she gets to have 4 recess' and that she gets to play with all her friends!! She is loving school and I miss her lots but am so happy that she is enjoying it and  is loving it!                     
Love You my Jerzi Girl!